2.01.2019

HAPPY SKY in English

HAPPY SKY
Lyrics: Mashiro
Music: Rei
Arranges: HIMEYURI

Looking up at the white and blue sky
I draw a sketch
With my worn-out pastel crayons
About the leftovers of an episode

It begins to disappear
Wrapped in the light
And painfully wavering
Those still unseen rails
Wich keep leading towards
The exit of the labyrinth

HAPPY SKY
"If you were still now by my side"
HAPPY SKY
I keep thinking those kind of things...

So
Even if there are memories
That you pretend not to see
When you take off your glasses changing color
You can experience them one more time

The color of the sky is so simple
That it makes you laugh
It is too brilliant
And when the wind that pictures my feelings blows
The beats of those days...

HAPPY SKY
They can be heard all over my body
HAPPY SKY
Do not forget them
No matter what​...

Ah...memories go beyond time
And since they're being repainted
Will it be okay if I stay here
A little longer?

HAPPY SKY
Memories can be heard all over the body
HAPPY SKY
Do not forget them
No matter what​...

No hay comentarios: